GHUSL is the Islamic method of washing the body to obtainpurification from “Hadathe Akbar” or “Greater Impurity”.
Hadathe Akbar is caused by the following acts:
1) Discharge of semen accompanied by sexual lust, whethersuch discharge occurs while sleeping or while awake.2) Sexual intercourse.3) Mensus (Haidh).4) Blood discharge after child birth (Nifaas).If any of the aboveacts results, one will be in a state of impurity (janaabat).Purification is only possible by the means of Ghusl.Rules regarding HADATHE AKBAR
In the state of Hadathe Akbar or Janaabat, the following thingsare prohibited:1) Salaat.2) Touching the Holy Quraan.3) Reciting the Holy Quraan, even without touching it.4) To enter into a Mosque.5) To make Tawaaf of the Holy Ka’bah6) In the state of Haidh, intercourse is notpermissible; it is a great sin.7) It is not permissible to remove, cut or breakany nails or hair from any part of the bodyduring the state of impurity.
How to perform GHUSL
The following is the Sunnat method ofperforming Ghusl:
1) Wash both hands to the wrists. The handsshould NOT be dipped into the basin of water forwashing. Water should either run from the tap orbe poured from a container.2) The private parts and the surrounding areasmust be washed, whether there is impurity or not.3) Wash the part of the body where there may besome impurity.4) Make a FULL WUDHU. If Ghusl is beingmade where the water pools around the feet, thendelay washing the feet until the END of theGhusl.5) After Wudhu, pour water over the headTHREE times.6) Then, pour water over the right shoulderTHREE times.7) Then, pour water over the left shoulderTHREE times. The water should be poured insuch a way that the ENTIRE body is thoroughlydrenched.8) If the feet were not washed at the time ofWudhu, then wash them now. While pouring thewater, rub well to ensure that no part of the bodyremains dry.
The FARDH acts of GHUSL
The Ghusl has three compulsory acts and they areas follows:1) Rinsing the mouth thoroughly, ensuring thatthe water reaches the back of the throat.2) Taking water into the nostrils to the limit ofthe tender or fleshy part of the nose.3) Drenching the WHOLE body – from head totoe – thoroughly, ensuring that no part of thebody is left dry.If the above points are carried out then the Ghuslis complete and one is purified.Absolute caremust be taken to ensure that the Fardh acts arenot left out, as the Ghusl will not be valid.The SUNNAT acts of GHUSL
1) Make niyyat (intention) for Ghusl2) Wash both hands3) Wash the private parts4) Make Wudhu5) Pour water over head thrice6) Pour water over right shoulder thrice7) Pour water over left shoulder thriceThere isgreat reward in fulfilling the Sunnat acts. TheSunnan acts listed above should not be neglectedor left out unnecessarily.
The MAKROOH acts of Ghusl
The factors, which are makrooh in Wudhu, arealso makrooh in Ghusl. Other Makrooh factors inGhusl are:
1) To recite ANY dua during Ghusl2) To face the Qibla is not good3) Speaking unnecessarily, while nude.Some Masaa’il relating to Ghusl.
1) Do NOT face the Qibla when doing Ghusl.2) Do NOT talk.3) Make haste in covering the body after Ghusl.4) Even if a single hair remains dry then theGhusl is NOT valid5) If one recalls that a certain part of the bodywas not washed then they can wash it at thattime. There is no need to repeat the Ghusl.6) Nail varnish, rings and other ornaments mustbe removed to ensure that the water reaches allplaces.7) Any food particle stuck between the teethMUST be removed BEFORE performing Ghusl.Remember to cut the nails of the fingers and toesas well as removing any unwanted hair fromunder the armpits and under the navel. Theremoval of unwanted hair and nails shouldpreferably be carried out once a week. Careshould be taken that if nails/hair are left in excessof 40 days then the person will be guilty of sin.
May ALLAH guide us on right path. Aamin
Our Lord! grant us good in this world
and good in the hereafter, and save us from the chastisement of the fire
11 Thousand Darood ka Swaab *´¨`* .. *´¨`* .. *´¨`* *´¨`* .. *´¨`* .. *´¨`* *´¨`* .. *´¨`* .. *´¨`* *´¨`* .. *´¨`* .. *´¨`*
“Aao Lout chalain apne “RAB” ki taraf….!!” “SAJDAY MAI GIR KE MANAA LO APNE “RABB” KO…”
اللهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمّدٍ وَعَلَى آلِ مُحَمّدٍ كَمَا صَلَيْتَ عَلَى إِبْرَاهِيْمَ وَعَلَى آَلِ إِبْرَاهِيْمَ , إِنَّكَ حَمِيْدٌ مَجِيْدٌ …
اللهُمَّ بَارِكْ عَلَى مُحَمّدٍ وَعَلى آَلِ مُحَمّدٍكَمَا بَاركْتَ عَلَى إِبْرَاهِيْمَ وَعَلَى آَلِ إِبْرَاهِيْمَ , إِنّكَ حَمِيٍدٌ مَجِيْدٌ
please open this islamic web & 1 Million Darod Sharif event Read Darood Sharif And click button www.lifeforislam.com
Aap Sabki Duaoun Ka Talib Ikram Cheema
“In This Life Nothing Happens Until You Make It It.”
Please Click to Join My Group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/life4islam/ Please check Our Blog For Daily Ahadees And Islamic Information https://lifeforislam.wordpress.com/